This recipe is useful for a topping on steamed vegetables, baked potatoes or toast.
Its ingredients makes this delicious mix a powerful cleanser.
* 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
* 1 heaped teaspoon of minced garlic
* 1/2 a lemon
* 1/4 teaspoon of salt
* 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
* 1/2 fresh cup of parsley
* 1 small red onion
* 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
* 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
* 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Blend the first 9 ingredients gradually in a food processor, adding enough water to make a light paste.
Then slowly pour in the olive oil for richness.
It can be used immediately, however it tastes better after being stored in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for a few days.