A little healthy treat for the taste buds!
- 2 cups of organic medjool dates (pitted and diced)
- 4 organic weetbix (crushed)
- 2/3 cup of organic desiccated coconut (plus a little extra for the top)
- 2 tbs of organic honey
- 2 tbs of organic coconut oil
- 2 tbs of water
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until it forms a dough.
- If it is still a little dry, add a touch more water.
- It should be moist but not too wet.
- Press out into a tray or dish about 1cm thick & sprinkle a little more desiccated coconut on top.
- Place in fridge until it firms then cut into slices.
Brought to you by the wonderful people at "Honest to Goodness"